Sunday, April 16, 2017

ALAMO CITY - Comic Con Appearance!




If you missed me at Boston,  here's another chance:

I'll be at Alamo City Comic Con, May 26-28, Sat & Sun only.

Usual rules: no charge for signing comics, but let's try to keep it under 10 books per person, to keep the line moving, okay? 

Sorry, i won't be doing any new sketches at the con, but i'll be happy to do a free Maxx Doodle for you ...

...which will look something like this: 



Even if you don't have any comics, you can also just stop by and say "hey" too. 

: )








10 comments:

juvinwo said...

It was wonderful to meet sam in Boston last year! It was a dream come true! And I recommend it to everyone who is a fan! Such a wonderful and humble guy! So down to earth. Btw sam, LOVING Eleanor! Fantastic book! I'll be reading it FOREVER!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited. I'll be there.
You are my favorite artist ever!

Fernando Valencia said...

Eleanor looks like it'll be pretty cool. Was the cat supposed to be Neil Gaiman from Hero Comics 2011?

Fernando Valencia said...

I'll definitely be there!

Fernando Valencia said...

I'll definitely be there!

jlosacco said...

Please please please come to Chicago! C2E2 is next week!

BoRoar said...

Can't wait to meet you - and I'm just hoping I don't say anything too dumb! :-)

Unknown said...

Can I pre order a commission and have someone pick it up at the con for me? If so what are prices? Monstamach@gmail.com

Mike DeStefano said...

Please come to any where close to the east coast again. I missed you in Boston and it would be amazing to meet you just once. Even as close as Chicago I could make work.

Adam S. Messinger said...

PLEASE COME TO STOCKTONCON!!! If I had the $, I'd fly out to attend this.